Thursday, June 22, 2006

Meeting up wif the bimbo!!

June 21st- START OF THE CANCER STAR
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRYON LUO AND STEPHANIE LOH

Very bleah start in the morning... surfing the Net for 3 hours then left the house at 1145 hrs. Had lunch in canteen, then reached the 'Teletubbies lab' and did 2 assignments on color theory. Then I posted like mad in the Mediacorp Forums and the newly created Never Say Die forums once I had handed in the assignments. In all the lesson lasted for only 1.5 hours, from 1230 to 1400 hrs. And thats really good cos Im supposed to meet up wif Shu Ling at Orchard Road by 1530 hrs!!! And when I changed bus, those 'tiresome tabloid targets' followed, and I rushed to catch Bus 7 before it zoomed off. Im getting sick of that Bonnie and Clyde couple really... if they want to hold hands then at least do so after school and not during lesson lah!!! Even their friends dont talk to them much anymore, so why should I? Their business is certainly NONE OF MY BUSINESS or anyone else, and I will go crazy if I talk abt them any further.
So yeah, uupon reaching Shaw House at 1525 hrs, I waited outside her workplace (same building btw) and she came out at abt 1345 hrs... she still looked as small as ever, and still looks adorable!!! Almost couldnt recognise Ah Ling cos she was wearing contact lens. We both entered my workplace and most of my colleagues finally got to see her in person (cos I had shown them the photos mah); they were all amazed by her sweetness & beauty... esp Auntie Jean who once said that Ah Ling looked like Kelly Poon!! We had a meal of hot dog and cheesburger together, talking mostly about the NSD memories and what the others had been doing. Then we both went out to take a breather, and she was close to tears cos she missed Meow Rong and Yu Chang a lot (both of them went back to Malaysia, and may not be back til much later). Seeing her looking so sad nearly made me wanna cry also... and her colleagues mistook me for being her... NO NO NO I'M NOT GOING TO SAY IT HERE!!! I ONLY TREAT SHU LING AS A YOUNGER SISTER AND FRIEND, THAT'S ALL!!! Still I managed to cheer Ah Ling up, and she got over her sadness quickly... then before she headed back to work, I got to pinch her cheeks, and she pinched me back!!! HAHAHA!!! SHU LING IS SUPER KAWAIIIIIIII... >_<
Once I reached home, I had dinner wif my folks, then did the following:
1930 to 2000 hrs- watched 2nd half of "Rhapsody In Blue"
2000 to 2100 hrs- watched the 2nd group of girls perofrm on Singapore Idol
2100 to 2200 hrs- watched Episode 8 of C.I.D.
2200 to 2230 hrs- finished up on Design project
2230 to 2300 hrs- watched last part of Da Changjin
2300 to 0000 hrs- some random stuff
0000 to 0030 hrs- couldnt get to sleep at all
0030 to 0215 hrs- decided to watch WWE RAW... lol DX has reunited!!! WOO HOO!!!!

No comments: