Friday, August 10, 2007

Post-NDP shocker!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PUSHYA AND MINGYU

As u may haf guessed, I didnt go to the National Day Parade at Marina Bay last night... I wouldnt really want to stay out so late in the midst of many people. I personally feel that it's better for me (and family) to watch the parade at home... the only parades I had been to are the ones in 1994 and 1998. My right knee which had been slightly bummed since Tuesday had somehow gotten better... and I'm still trying to figure out why.

Today's attendance was the WORST of all... ONLY 7 in attendance?!?! Looks like majority of the class (most of them are Malay some more!!) actually declare 10th August a 'self-imposed public holiday'... TERRIBLE!! Even after Mr D had been terminated for good, another Ponteng Menace is gonna be kicked out very soon... a certain Miss R (I want her to be FIRED!!). And Mr H who keeps going MIA reached school VERY VERY LATE again (as usual!)... and to make things worse, HE TRIED TO CALL ME BY HANDPHONE!!! Why should I even bother to help him when he can't help himself? No use telling him to wake up early or come to school on time when he refuses to change... so i purposely refused to answer his call and lied to him that my phone went flat (which is quite true, to a certain extent). Mr H may haf gained some fame as a member of SFB, but to me he's just as incorrigible as the other students who frequently absentee themselves. This is me being frank and honest.
With so few people present, we were all dismissed from school rather early at 1445 hrs... I went to the pasar malam at Hougang South to buy a few more stuff (since the stalls are gonna close this Sunday). Back at home, I managed to clear tons of old magazines... whew!! Now i got more room for new issues...

No comments: