Sunday, January 20, 2008

Paul and Daphne at Ngee Ann Poly House



My one and only goal of going to Ngee Ann Poly was to see Paul Twohill and Daphne Khoo perform, nothing more. I made sure nobody (mostly the Yr 3 students who would usually orientate any visitor) stopped me along the way, and I must say that the mission went rather smoothly. Yet somehow I got this flu that went on-off... managed to keep it under control til I zoomed off from NP to Dover MRT station for the next event...

Pictures of Paul (wif a Carlito-hairstyled schoolmate as guitarist). Eeeew, Paul's hair still super long like last time I saw him.


Pics of Daphne... she seems to have put on weight I guess? Still looking as cute and bubbly as always


Last few pictures I took before heading off to Dover station

No comments: