Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Weary and inconsolable

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Scarlett Johansson and Grace

Oh man, I just received word that the gathering for a certain Mr NCH had been postponed to a later date... looks like I haf to work next Sat morning then. What is this world coming to?? Why does this haf to happen? :-/
Mr Kelvin told us about an upcoming excursion (not again???) at some rather eerie place tomorrow at abt 1 pm... if I haf to be honest abt one thing, I would rather skip the excursion altogether and stay in school to do the PNP assignments for my Mezacron warrior creations. And if I haf to be honest abt another thing, I will never go for internship overseas.
School finished at 6 pm, and I took a rather long bus journey (3 separate buses actually) to Heartland Mall, where I bought new shoes to replace the black ones that are close to getting spoilt. Whilst having dinner at a nearby food centre, I saw a few familiar faces (all youths) from the church I used to go to... one of them being a girl whom I knew for more than 5 years, and used to haf a crush on some 2 years ago, but I haf to pretend not to notice her at all... a very complex story, shan't go too much into detail. It would be better if I never developed those feelings for her in first place... never mind if I'm 'doing the same' for another girl right now (hehe, just kidding). Although she's not the one at fault, it would haf been better for me to not know her at all than be friends wif her.
This song I dedicate to that girl as well as to everyone out there... I think I may be buying the Backstreet Boys' new album next month after my next withdrawal :-)

BACKTREET BOYS- INCONSOLABLE

I close the door
Like so many times, so many times before
Filmed like a scene on the cutting room floor
I wanna let you walk away tonight without a word

I try to sleep, yeah
But the clock is stuck on thoughts of you and me
A thousand more regrets unraveling
Ooh, if you were here right now, I swear I'd tell you this

[Chorus]
Baby I don't wanna waste another day
Keeping it inside, it's killing me
Cause all I ever wanted comes right down to you (to you)
I'm wishing I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you, every time you leave
I'm inconsolable

I climb the walls, yeah
I can see the edge, But I can't take the fall, no
I've memorized the number
So why can't I make the call
Maybe cause I know you'll always be with me
In the possibility

[Chorus]

No, no, no
I don't wanna be like this
I just wanna let you know
That everything I hold in
Is everything I can't let go

(Oooh, can't let go)
Cause baby
[Chorus]

Don't you know it baby
I don't wanna waste another day

I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you, every time you leave
I'm inconsolable...
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Oooh, I'm inconsolable
Whoaa yeah... I'm inconsolable

1 comment:

avrilina said...

hell0z!i was jus w0ndering if u were fr0m the LTD f0rum?ur p0st s0und very familiar..ur anakyn rite?0r smthn lyk dat