Friday, November 02, 2007

Sigh... all alone yet again

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Shaun Chen, Ong Ai Leng, Syamin and Kaito

Shuan Chen's voting number... 1900-112-3013

Never thought I had to miss yet another event at Marina Square... but then the announcement came at the very last minute!! It pains me to know that I won't be able to see Miss FC again tomorrow, but then again, I had my own affairs to worry about... esp since it concerns someone who had raised and taken care of me for all my life.

You see, my mum had to go to hospital last night cos the palette count in her blood seemed to be dropping drastically, mostly due to the medication she took for years. Indeed I was worried for her (Dad sounded rather anxious judging from the tone of his voice over the phone), but I was relieved to know that after the transfusion, she is feeling much better. I was even more relieved to haf taken leave for today in advance, otherwise I wouldn't be able to visit her at all.

So right after another non-happening day in school (bad attendance, what else!!), I took a train from Bedok to City Hall, then changed to North-South route to Novena. I reached TTSH at around 1610 hrs, and had no idea that the visitors can come in anytime, not just at the allocated time interval listed on the walls! I only knew about it when Pastor Tay KL came out and asked me why I hadn't gone in yet. And I was like ARGHHHH... felt like banging my own head for not being flexible enough in my thinking! Anyway when i got in, I saw A-sor inside the ward, and later Pastor Paul came in. Stayed in the ward and chatted wif Mum for a while... then followed Pastor Paul out of TTSH at around 6 pm.. he went to fetch his teenage daughter Sarah (tall and beautiful with a very good figure!!) from tuition... then afterwards, he dropped me off at Heartland Mall, where he also fetched his wife from said place. Even after getting out of the car, I was so mesmerized by Sarah's beauty (not to forget her Lin Chi-ling like stature), I actually banged into a nearby pillar!! No kidding!! :-p

At Heartland Mall, I went on to buy some drawing material and the Transformers DVD... not to forget the Qing Qian 25 compilation CD (more on that in another post). Westlife's new album isn't out yet, so that means I'll have to wait a little longer. Back home, I haf to relive the experience of being alone at home again (the most recent time being on August when Mum and Tris went to Thailand for a week)... washing the clothes by myself, mopping the floor, boiling the water and contemplating whether to resign totally...

"The Noose" debuts this coming Sunday... cant wait to see how 'crappy' it can get :-p

Gurmit Singh's voting number: 1900-112-3011

No comments: