Monday, February 19, 2007

Chinese New Year Celebrations part 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOHN TRAVOLTA (Thomas Saint), KELVIN LIM ZX AND TENGKU ADIL

Saturday, 17th Feb- Lunar New Year Eve
I was working in the morning... super busy lor. After that, knocked off at 1630 hrs and went to visit relatives (Dad had returned on Thursday for the CNY celebration). I was feeling rather shagged and worn out from work, but still found come 'strength' to chat wif A-sor and Zhewen for a while. Most of them agreed wif me that Felicia is much prettier and sweeter than Rui En. Family and I returned home at around 2320 hrs, where I watched the second half of the CNY Countdown. Oh, and I did get hong baos as well "-)

Sunday, 18th Feb- 1st day of the 1st lunar month
Haha this one rocks!! Firstly me and family went for Sunday service from 0900 to 1030 hrs... was dozing half of the time due to the rather dull sermon on the prodigal son (having to take care of pigs). After which we went to haf lunch at Mos Burger AMK oulet... then went to visit A-King for abt an hour. After which me and bro took Bus 167 to Scotts Road, while Ma and Pa went back home... then I headed to Mos Burger; super bo-lang today (i.e. very few customers) due to de fact that the WHOLE of Isetan Shaw House is CLOSED, as well as Pepper Lunch. What surprised me tho is that I went for a very early break at 1530 hrs, and then Jeff told me that I can go back at 1730 hrs??? And I had worked for merely 2 hours!!! :-O
Anyway, I still took pic wif my colleagues during this period of lobo-ness (all the aunties had gone for CNY visitation, so they need not work at all)... including a cute young lady from the Ngee Ann City outlet who goes by the name of Melody Bautista (yes, the name of the World Heavyweight Champion!!). My sole regret was not being able to tka e pic wif that giggling bimbo Beverly cos she was kinda shy. After which, I went to haf dinner at Orchard Cineleisure, and watch GHOST RIDER!!! Lots of cool FX, Nicholas Cage delivers well as the brooding anti-hero Johnny Blaze, and Eva Mendes looked real HAWT in those low-cut tops and those dangerous curves. Plot kinda messy, but still worth the ticket price nonetheless. Stay tuned for more info on the film in a later post :-)

Bryan and Ikmal

Ikmal, Eneida and me

Ikmal and Jeff

Bryan and Jeff

Eneida and Jeff

Iskandar and me

Melody and me (acting cute!)

No comments: