Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Chinese New Year celebrations part 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KELSEY GRAMMER (Beast), ELLEN PAGE (Shadowcat), LIM WEE HONG AND WENDY HO
The start of the Pisces star

Monday, 19th February- Uncle Freddy went to visit us for a short while. After that, me and family went to Hoon-jie's house for lunch (spagetthi!!). Most of the time was spent rummaging thru Zhewen's Power Ranger toys (most of which were once owned by me) and later watching some TV. I left the place at ard 4 pm to report to work. Business was slightly busier than before. Had I known then, I would haf gone to Chinatown on Sunday night instead of heading back home. But I still had my inner demons to confront.
Tuesday, 20th February- Woke up late as usual. Was too tired to even use computer. Before leaving the house, I bade Dad farewell (he was flying back to Thailand) and headed for lunch at Mc's. After which, I took the MRT to Isetan Shaw House and bought a Ghost Rider toy as well as some pasta packs before reporting to work. As I had noticed for the past few days, overwork is like a poison, and I slowly find out that I am at the brink of insanity and despair. The longer I suffer, the more this black void takes over my mind and eats away my soul. I can't even concentrate fully in my studies without worrying abt work. If Im not careful, I might just end up like Britney Spears (who shaved her own head recently) or the recently deceased former ECW wrestler Mike Awesome (who hanged himself just last Sat). I certainly dont wish to suffer from a mental breakdown. I would rather focus on my studies than work like a horse.

No comments: