Sunday, December 10, 2006

Jon and Hady at Chinatown Point

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RANDY CHAN, NG CHEE YANG AND TAUFIK BATISAH
Having gone for a haircut and bought Hady's debut album, I headed off to Chinatown Point to see... JONATHAN LEONG AND HADY MIRZA (again)!!! And yes, I did join forces wif the Jonatics of course... :-)

The host, a DJ named Sue looked kinda HOT... kinda reminds me of Emilee :-)

Jonathan sang 3 songs... Matcbox Twenty's "If You're Gone", Snow Patrol's "Chasing Cars" and "Should I Stay".

Hady sang 3 songs,all which were featured in his debut album... Carol King's "You've Got A Friend", "Merpati" (which he wrote and composed), and of course, the new Singapore Idol anthem "You Give Me Wings".

The autograph session started soon after... I managed to take pic wif Jonathan, but I couldnt take pic wif Hady, cos security rushed me off the stage quickly. Well at least I got to pass to them the 'Idol Warrior' drawings I drew for them :-) After that, I zoomed off to work.
Reason why I didnt smile during the picture was bcos the camera batteries were already running dangerously flat by the time I got on stage. Yeah, I was rather worried.

Til then, stay tuned for pictures at the Jonatic gathering... :-)

No comments: