Tuesday, December 19, 2006

No more part of NSD moderating board

I want to announce that from today onwards, I will no longer be part of the Never Say Die franchise, and thus after months of struggling with this dilemnia, I haf decided to relinquish my role as moderator of the official NSD forum. Meaning that I will delete my name off the membership list of the NSD forums. It's not that I haf any bad blood wif any of the fans or the contestants. The main reason is that the 'fire' I once had for the franchise between March and June had totally died off, and I can no longer re-establish that passion. It didnt help that I had been committing a lot of time with the Singapore Idol franchise, most particularly wif Jasmine Tye. To rephrase it, I hadn't been fulfilling my duties as moderator for the NSD forum. Truth be told,I had been struggling with this decision for quite some time since mid September... realizing that Never Say Die, while being a unique kind of talent show, can't quite follow up wif the success of other talent shows like Singapore Idol, Project Superstar, Campus Superstar, Superband and the like. Also I realized that the forum had been created rather late, just days after the Finals.
I want to apologise to, and also thank the following people: Patricia Mok, Kym Ng, Li Shu Ling, Louis Law, Chiou Yu Chang, Steven Lim, Tan Meow Rong, Tay Rong Ming, Huang Xuehua, New Yiqing, and all the fans of NSD. I am very sorry, and thank you for your kind understanding. I will continue to keep in touch wif all of you and support you even though I may not be part of the NSD franchise anymore. I love you all :-)

No comments: