Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Busy wif school and stuff

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
30th Oct- Adam 'Edge' Copeland, Ruihan and Shoniah
31st Oct- Marty 'Boogeyman' Wright, Apple Hong and Amanda Leong

Oh man, I had no idea that Fendi, Shauna and Dr Doom v2 went to perform at Timbres on Monday night... then again, I wouldnt be able to make it at all due to the fact that the event is late at night (2215 hrs leh). Hope to see them (no, NOT Mr VT!!) again sometime soon... :-/

Transformers Movie DVD is out liao, and I cant wait to buy it asap... however, the idea of a transforming CD case as seen at Borders seems to go at an overkill. I'm more contented to buy a DVD wif the normal plastic box look than one wif a flashy design...

Been busy wif school these days, I got a lot of brainstorming to do for the portfolio project thingy, esp when it comes to creating a new game (similar to Star Wars, Mortal Kombat or X-Men). Storyline, character development, packaging and all that... a lot of challenges ahead, but I like. :-)

Advanced 3D lesson was quite a blast, cos we got to create our own spacecrafts via Maya 7.0 as well as a cityscape for the ship to fly around with the aid of a curve path... some pics of what I had done so far (stay tuned for more). Find the spacecraft design familiar? I modelled it after Obi-Wan's and Anakin's Eta-class starfighters in Star Wars Episode III... :-p

No comments: