Friday, June 09, 2006

Boring Activities and Major Shocks

Ok so from today onwards, I start my blog PROPER, just so not everyone from my Friendster list will need to go thru the trouble of receiving my blog updates. If u want to leave a comment, u may do so. If u want to tease me in school or church or at work, pls do so without any referrence to my Friendster blog which is being partially closed in terms of blog entries. Here's what happened for the past few days...

Monday, 5th June:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOEY SWEE
Very bleah day, Personal Effectiveness from 0815 to 0945 hrs, followed by super-long break (no PE since Mdm Banou is on course)... went to Tampines Mall during the long break, discovered that Pavilion building had been totally closed (damn!! That means no more LAN station), then headed back to school to attend 3 hrs of drawing lesson. After that I met up wif some friends to watch "X-Men 3" (yep I know, my second time watching it) at Tampines Mall... we stayed behind to watch the bonus scene (only 20 seconds long!!) feat Dr Moira and the comatose patient which came after ALL the end credits had finished rolling (abt 6 to 8 minutes!!!). Then headed back to Hougang by 1930 hrs, had dinner at S11, and slacked at home...

Tuesday, 6th June:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PEI FANG
We went to ITE MacPherson for some briefing by the head of DMD section regarding the furthering of studies in poly or other design institute. Saw Wendy there (later found out that she's a lecturer in ITE Bedok?? Stay tuned for the bigger shocker), was even more surprised to see old secondary classmate Md Riduan (another Vincent Ng fan) in the auditorium. Managed to wave to Mos colleague Miko... later saw Wendy, Miss April and Miko in canteen (all of us had early lunch there), but couldnt seem to find Riduan anywhere in the big complex of ITE MP... if u think the institute (which I had been to some 4 yrs ago) is massive, wait til u see ITE Simei; the building is as huge as a polytechnic!!! Then we headed back to ITE Bedok, went for drawing lesson as usual from 12 to 3 pm. Slacking at home as usual from 4 pm til 12 am.

Wednesday, 7th June:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICK "MANKIND" FOLEY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LIAM NEESON aka QUI-GON JINN

Surfed Net from 8 to 11 as usual, reported to school at 1230 pm... this is where the ultimate shocker comes...
The new teacher for Design Fundamentals from next week onwards is none other than... surprise surprise (drumroll) MY CHURCH FRIEND WENDY HO???? :-O
Now u all know exactly why I haf decided to shift to this blog for good. Not that I haf anything against that, but the fact that my church friend whom I had known for a few years at a considerable level would be my teacher just feels very awkward and weird... moreover she's the same age as me (just 2 months older). And it will be even weirder for me to call her "Miss Wendy" in front of all my other schoolmates. Dont even know if studying DMD is really what I want. If DMD doesnt work out, I might consider becoming a part-time actor... hmmmmmm
Back home, I went into a 1.5 hr meditation upon reaching home, then went out to Kovan to haf dinenr at McDonald's, read the X-Men 3 novel at Popular, walked around Heartland Mall and then walk back home in time to watch "Never Say Die", "Singapore Idol" and another tear-jerking episode of "Women Of Times"... yep just as I expected, the part wif my interview got deleted (even Grace's part wasn't spared) due to time constraint and the fact that there wasnt any need to show everybody in that episode, but Im totally cool wif it. Still I was glad to haf at least done the interview for Shu Ling and the NSD crew in general, in spite of my CMI Mandarin.

Thursday, 8th June
Very very bleah day, drawing lesson from 9 am to 12 pm... then I went to haf lunch at Burger King, to realize that there are no more X-Men 3 toys for the Kids Meal Special... in their place, it's the Garfield 2 toys??? OH PLEASE!!!! Then headed back to school to attend some meaningless team-building programme thatb started at 1 pm... out of 28 students, only 13 showed up for this enriching yet energy-draining activity (4 different stations). After a huge re-grouping due to the large number of absentees, there were 7 in one group, and 6 in another... "Unwanted" and "DMD Students". We finished all the stations by 1450 hrs, yet had to wait in the hall for everyone else to finish... and even after that, we still had to wait for a few more minutes before the prizes were given out!! Everything ended at 1600 hrs, and I immediately left the place (feeling a little vexed) and rushed to Ngee Ann City to meet up wif Meiling... reached the basement at 1710 hrs and passed the pictures of New Yiqing (which I had printed the day before) to 'Psylocke' (hahaha!!). Then after bading Meiling and 2 more Vincent fans farewell, I went up to the library located on the 5th level of Ngee Ann City, almost got stuck there due to my unfamiliarity wif the different sections (my first time there mah, moreover it doesnt look like a normal library to me). So I headed to Kinokuniya to read an open copy of the STYLE magazine... got pics of Fiona (huh!! as if I care), Rui En (ARGHHHH!!!! RUI ENNNN!!!!), Felicia (HEN MEIIII HAO KE AIIIIII!!!!) and Vincent Ng (ARGHHHH!!!! WENG... QING... HAIIII!!!!). Suddenly I feel tempted to buy the issue already... I think I better do it asap!!! MUAHAHAHAHA
Back home, I watched Season 1 finale of "X-Men Evolution", followed by Result shows for Singapore Idol and Episode 29 of ZZHY (Women Of Times). The rocker chic Rahimah Rahim got in to the next round, and so did sweetie pie Jasmine Tye, tho I thot the uber-cutie Gayle Verna couldve gotten in too... unfortunately, only two can advance for this round, and we'll haf to wait til the Wildcard Round before Gayle can (possibly) get a second chance to advance to the Final 12 (same for Terence Tay).
In "Women Of Times", the main focus may haf been on Jin Le Group in danger of being bought over and the Jia family fortune crumbling to bits (all bcos Tianfa still hadnt let go of his hatred and bitterness towards Shen Huijin who had robbed him of the life he could haf so many years ago), but the main attraction of the episode has got to be the scenario wif Ruoqi about to surrender himslf to the police for landing his cousin Yuqi for the wrong reasons, and about to part from his beloved Xiangyun... bcos, bcos, BECAUSE (wait for it)

JULIAN AND FELICIA FINALLY KISSED... MOUTH TO MOUTH!!!! OH MY GAWD!!!! W...W...W...WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Been some time since we last saw two celebs kiss passionately onscreen (after Rui En and Qi Yuwu did in "Beyond The Axis of truth 2")!!! :-D
No, the scene wif Edmund and Ling Lee kissing in the 2nd episode of ZZHY is NOT counted!!! thats too much like a Tom-Kat romance already, hahahaha...!!!

Ok finally, the end of my blog entry (whew, what a rush)

No comments: