Monday, June 12, 2006

I want to be taken seriously

Monday, June 12
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JACELYN TAY!!!

Why must that bimbo record a clip of me singing "My Love" wif her phone in the drawing studio??? And dont u know better than to refrain from clinging onto 'your himbo' during lessons??? At least have the decency to do so after school, not in front of everyone else. This is all Han Solo's fault, he and Dan made me sing along, no thanks to his stupid MP3 playing rather loudly!!! Fine that u know I like Westlife, but pls dont humiliate me cos I want to keep a low profile in school... Im sick and tired of being bugged by others to do crazy things and be what Im not!!! So please leave me alone and stop making me do all those ridiculous stints cos that will only serve to hurt my pride... delete that video from your phone and dont ever think abt posting it into YouTube :-(
My mind is too tired from all those 7 rounds of running around the school field during PE early in the morning... I think I know roughly what colours to use for the mood chart... more of confused or frustrated. You'll never know when I'll unleash my inner demons, just u wait!

No comments: