Thursday, July 03, 2008

Transition lens

I read Mr Abominable's blog upon my return from a 3 day, 2 night stay in Khao Yai Mountain regions... the following transcript is testimony on how naive and retarded this fella can be...

Woo hoo! Its been few years since i worn my old spects already, although it still can be used for a long time but i feel that there is a need to change it. Especially to keep update with fashion and of course to block the SUN from my precious eyes. I have decided to buy a new spectacles! Wanted to buy Adidas design one but its either too expensive or the design does not suit me. Anyway i have change it to EVERLAST! This Everlast brand spects caught my eye immediately when i saw it! The color is bright enough to attract some attention as well! By now, all should know that my favourite color is BLUE! Most of the stuff i have is blue colour hahas!!! I really love this Everlast brand design, because its just so unique and the design really rocks! I have also decided to build in transition lens which means that my lens will have the sun-glasses effect as well! This is so cool please.
I notice that dhoby ghaut mrt station have got advertisement about transition lens as well!


Eh hallo Koh TS, you're not the only one who got transition lens-type glasses... I ALSO have!! And I don't even need my glasses to help get more attention. Please use your brain, Mr Kiam Pa. Your days of inducing nausea and eyesore through your blog as well as your characteristics are coming to an end.

2 comments:

hoetian said...

i also wearing Transition lens glasses, i choose black colour spec a little bit same as fel spec ..haha

TaNaT DaMaN said...

Hoetian!! It's great to see you here... I always knew that you wore transition-lens specs.
Many thanks for uploading the pics of Fel at CWP and JRH... I have to say they are very well-taken! Perhaps I should take more pics of her and other artistes next time round :-)