Friday, September 11, 2009

YSL Grand Opening at Ion Orchard

Yesterday after knocking off from work at 6 pm, I went to Ion Orchard to see some Grand Opening ceremony of a YSL (Yves-Saint-Laurel) outlet there. Thanks Naomi for informing me about this event in advance... :-)

Other than Yvonne Lim who was present at this opening event for the YSL outlet at Ion Orchard, there were others like Jacelyn Tay, Zhang Yaodong, retired singer Kit Chan (yikes, since when did she get so busty??) and plastic surgeon Georgina Lee (still as scrawny as ever, like Stefanie Sun!!) The artistes reached at 7 plus, walked around the shop region, had a couple of drinks, mingled with clients of different professions (about 200 people in all), and left the place at about 8.45 pm. I managed to have a short chat with Yaodong, and then I took picture with him. He thanked me for informing him in advance on an upcoming event in which he would be involved within a couple of days. Yeah, he does look a bit like Michael Jackson... I don't quite like the hairstyle though.



Click here to view the rest of the photos. ;-)

No comments: