Monday, July 24, 2006

Back to school!! SIAN...!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SYAZALI... THE CEREBRAL ASSASSIN

Some things hadnt changed much... the moment I arrived in school, I realised that I was the VERY FIRST PERSON from my class to be present!!! Then abt 7 or 9 more people turned up for the National Anthem (yawn...), the school song (double yawn) and the principal's long-winded announcements (TRIPLE YAWN!!!). And as usual, a few classmates reached the classroom after 0830 hrs, and some even arrived after 9 pm!! And the remainder came after 12 pm... AS USUAL.
Not everyone brought along their PE attire but that didnt matter, at least Mdm Banou was quite understanding, she gave us all chance. And quite unsurprisingly, 'Edge and Lita' disappeared after the PIE lesson (and they kept touching each other!!!)... I wonder what they've been doing for the past 3 weeks. Who knows if 'Lita' comes to school wif a slight bulge abt one month from now, haha!!!
Figure Drawing is quite a bore as usual, 'nuff said. 'The Bad Example' turned up late for school AS USUAL. I was too tired to collect my camera phone, so I went back home and took a rest. Not much done after that other than watching "Ai Qing Ling Du C"... oh yah wait, I went for a haircut!! Now I got a new hairdo, and feel at ease... and I look forward to 4 more days of boredom...

No comments: