Monday, July 31, 2006

Lots of confusing stuff

28th July: Matthew P's birthday
29th July: Fadzyl's birthday
30th July: Nurul Maideen's birthday

29th July: Usual boring stuff in school... went to bubble tea shop near school wif James, Amber, Xiaowei, Cheryl and Lincoln. Then back to more drawing, and head off to work from 5 to 10.30 pm. Thats abt it, I dont feel like working on Fridays from next week onwards. Need more time to rest and study
30th July: Sad to see Penelope, Jeanette, Sujeeta, Steph and Joanie step down from their positions as YM leaders... thats the only way the YM can truly function well (even wif Pastor Eddy moving on to adult cell and being succeeded by Whitley). How I regret not being ble to know them a little more (tho I do talk to Penel occasionally). Blame it mostly on my infrequent attending YM due to work and other stuff. After eating a roll of popiah upstairs, I went to work as usual for abt 4.5 hrs... then I watched TNA Slammiversary (shocking end to "King Of The Mountain" main event!!) til 1 am before going for 5 hrs of sleep
30th July: Got a meeting at 0830 hrs so obviously I had to give church service a miss by waking up very early and taking a train from Kovan. Met Jeff at Dhoby Ghaut Interchange and talked to him a bit on TNA Slammiversary. Then I went for quick breakfast at BK @ Liat Towers. After that I went for cre member meeting on what we must do to boost up the HDC standard for our outlet. Then I went to Borders for a few minutes to read some Star Wars books on the different classes of droids used in the Star Wars universe. Then started work at 11 am, and knocked off at 5 pm so I can head to my uncle's house to attend some feast in commemmorance of my uncle's death anniversary. I spent most of the time sending pics of Paul, Joakim, Jasmine and Gayle to my nephew's camera phone via infrared. And also showing him the photos I had taken so far and discussing on the fates of the remaining Singapore Idol finalists. Me and folks went back home at abt 10 pm... went to sleep early for another dreadful start on Monday morning.

No comments: