Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The name of my blog has changed!!

Happy Birthday to Kelly Poon!!
I dont know what the fuck is going on wif me these days... it seems I cant even haf the freedom to do anything I want. I dont like being controlled, I dont like being asked where Im going, and I CERTAINLY HATE BEING SCREAMED AT. I am already trying very very hard to change into a better person and yet people STILL lose their cool and yell right at my face, and I TOTALLY HATE THAT!! I am not as strong as you all think, I get hurt very easily by your so-called advice, so please leave me alone and stop trying to tell me what to do and what not to do!!! This is exactly why I haf decided to change the name of my fucking blog. Yes thats right... like it or not, I am becoming a little rebellious, a little defiant, and I am NO PUSHOVER. I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE PISSING ME OFF WITH THEIR NAGGING, THEIR SCOLDING AND THEIR HURTFUL REMARKS ALL THE TIME. THE MORE YOU YELL AT ME, THE ANGRIER I GET, AND THE MORE I WILL CONVERT THE PAIN INFLICTED ONTO ME INTO STRENGTH AND RAGE.
And if anyone of you out here aint down with that, then I JUST GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA...SUCK IT!!!!!!