Saturday, July 01, 2006

Dawn Yeoh at Ngee Ann City Kinokuniya!!

1st July... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KYM NG

Just now I went to Kinokuniya @ Ngee Ann City to see Dawn Yeoh's official launch of her very first pictorial book... it's my second time seeing her in person, and yes she looks too cute and pretty for words indeed... too much like a manga character!!! (wowwee quite a lot of fans indeed)
Yep most of the drawings on the pictorial book were designed by her, including the huge 'D' letter... she's really very creative!!! The emcee of the event requested for a guy in a pink shirt to take pic wif Dawn but there was none... then the host asked for a girl in pink to take pic wif her... so happened there was a gal wearing in pink, kena sabo'ed to take pic wif Dawn... in due respect I wont say who it is.
Then came a few surprises... Sebestian Leong, Zheng Geping, Hong Huifang and Dennis Chew Chongqing!!! Sebestian looked really Beng wif golden hair, Huifang had flawless skin and looked prettier in person, Geping also looked rather young in real life, and Dennis... hmmmm I've seen him before, quite short indeed.
Altogether the event lasted for abt 70 minutes... what can I say abt Dawn? She's a really nice and friendly girl... too cute for words indeed. Yes I do think her mind is a bit like a 12-year old's at times... esp when she stares into space and blinks her doe-like eyes. And of course I managed to take pic wif Dawn!!! Before that, I showed her the New Face article (wif her profile of course!!) I had kept all these years ago, and she covered her face in slight embarrassment!!! I think she must be very touched that I still haf the article!!!
So yeah she left the place at abt 1810 hrs, then i headed back home via MRT and had dinner at McDonald's... and headed back home to watch the repeat telecast of the Singapore Idol Wildcard shows. :-)

No comments: