Thursday, January 11, 2007

A few more days...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TECK SONG, FELICIA SUN, ZOE TAY AND ANN KOK

So far the week in school had been rather slack... not much covered in the two topics, Media Integration and Illustrative Storyboarding. Somehow I feel that my creativity is wearing off a little after all those weeks of vacation... and it's mostly due to work. Esp today... due to the fact that it was raining heavily, I stayed behind in the PC lab for another 2 hours to continue my research on SPD Rangers, Star Wars and other stuff.
In just a few days, I am going to see my fave actress at Hougang Mall straight after work... but as the clock ticks away, I realised that I actually miss someone else more than I miss the mermaid... nope, it's not Race Horse No. 20 (what's she been busy wif btw?), but rather a fellow supporter whom I haf been attracted to for some time, waaaay before the Singaproe Idol frenzy actually started (even tho she may not be as attractive as the aforementioned actresses). I hadnt seen most of the Mediacorp celeb fans for the past few weeks either... so I guess this Saturday will be the Day of Reunion.
Speaking abt SI contestants, Jasmine appeared in the newest Jean Yip advertisement... even as I looked at the pic in awe (u should see how slim she is now!!), I realised that I hadn't been in touch wif any of the gang for some time... never mind if I took time to read their blogs occasionally. The Singapore Idol fever may haf totally diminished, but the fire deep down inside is still burning, and the wonderful memories will forever stay. Now all i gotta do is await new challenges... for I know it won't be the last I would hear of the Idols yet (esp Jonathan and Hady).
This song I dedicate to all the wonderful celebs and SI contestants I had known for the past year, as well as to the gal I miss rather badly (NOT who you think!).

FLYING WITHOUT WINGS- WESTLIFE

Everybody's looking for that something
One thing that makes it all complete
You'll find it in the strangest places
Places you never knew it could be
Some find it in the face of their children
Some find it in their lover's eyes
Who can deny the joy it brings
When you've found that special thing
You're flying without wings

Some find it each and every morning
Some in their solitary lives
You'll find it in the words of others
A simple line can make you laugh or cry
You'll find it in the deepest friendships
The kind you'd cherish all your life
And when you know how much that means
You've found that special thing, you're flying without wings

So impossible as it may seem
You've got to fight for every dream
Cos who's to know which one you let go
Would have made you complete...

Well, for me it's waking up beside you
To watch the sunrise on your face
To know that I can say I love you
In any given time or place
It's the little things that only I know
Those are the things that make you mine
And it's like flying without wings
Cos you're my special thing, I'm flying without wings

And you're the place my life begins
And you'll be where it ends
I'm flying without wings
And that's the joy you bring, I'm flying without wings

No comments: