Monday, January 15, 2007

Mission failed, but still positive

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ORLANDO BLOOM, FARHAN MADDEN, ZHIHAO, SHANE McMAHON AND KEN ZHU (F4)

Arghhhhh... I should haf known better than to choose the HARD WAY...!!! If only I could turn back time... then I would haf taken the bus to Mediacorp instead of taking a long train ride to Hougang Mall... but noooo, stupid me was way too inflexible, insisting to go to Hougang Mall to check out the artistes there... all I saw were the cast for "The Peak": Qi Yuwu, Jeanette Aw, Eelyn Kok, Ann Kok, Huang Wenyong and Lin Meijiao. The cast of "Let it Shine", Felicia included, had left HALF AN HOUR EARLIER. Which means they would haf reached Radiogate already... what a bad choice I made.
I could do nothing but wallow in my own guilt, even while I was snapping pictures of the artistes on stage. Fortunately, there was still a glimmer of hope, for Steph gave me a call and allowed me the chance to talk to Felicia herself!! And so I got to chat wif her for a short while (of course Fel remembers me), apologising profusely for not being able to see her, but she said it's ok, and told me not to feel too bad abt my blunder, and that there will always be a next time. That conversation made me feel better. I owe Steph a lot... how I wanna give her a big hug the same way I hugged the Singapore Idols.
The heartache from my failure is still lingering deep within me, but I know too well that heartache is something I can never live without. For Felicia's sake as well as for myself and the other Mediacorp fans, I will be strong and carry on... this wasn't the first time I missed out on an event btw. The other time on 24th Nov, I couldnt get to see Fel in the studio, and another time on 1st Dec, I couldnt get to see Rui En at Vivo City... just to name a few occasions. But like I said earlier, I would get to see them again... after all, it took me nearly 2 years to finally see Felicia upclose AND take picture wif her on the very first time I saw her in person (at Suntec City nonetheless)... but to see Rui En again would be harder, given the fact that she hardly has events.
Ok ok, here are the pictures I took at Hougang Mall... strange how come doll-faced Dawn Yeoh, who plays the equally adorable Zhenya in Zui Gao Dian, couldnt make it at the very last minute?

No comments: