Monday, January 08, 2007

New term, new challenges

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FENGQUAN, SUFIAN, RAYMOND CHEN, TZE MIAN AND NICHOLAS CAGE

My mind is being drained out by tons of work... I really dunno what to do. I've been working like mad for the past few weeks til I cant even think abt anything liao...
New term of school started, and the first day ended real early today... it's just briefing for the upcoming topics. So glad to see most of my classmates again (I wont be surprised if the ones in the 'danger' list are no longer schooling)... and Miss April still looks sweet and pretty as always. But I was in no mood for jokes... cos I still haf to work like crazy. If only Edwin were more understanding and allow me to work less... :-(
There's this roadshow at Hougang Mall at 3 pm this Sat Z(Im missing someone a lot), but I haf to work in the morning... Im keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that I can make it in time for the event on that day. If only I had the ability to teleport or swing across the neighborhood via webbing or even fly... I'm all too human unfortunately. And I constantly remind myself to forget all bad stuff that happened in the year 2006 and look forward to what lies ahead this new year...

LOVE CAN BUILD A BRIDGE

I'd gladly walk across the desert with no shoes upon my feet
To share with you the last bite of bread I had to eat
I would swim back to save you in your sea of broken dreams
When all your hopes are sinking, let me show you what love means

Love can build a bridge
Between your heart and mine
Love can build a bridge
Don't you think it's time? Don't you think it's time?

I would whisper love so loudly every heart could understand
That love and only love can join the tribes of man
I would give my heart's desire so that you might see
The first step is to realize that it all begins with you and me

Love can build a bridge
Between your heart and mine
Love can build a bridge
Don't you think it's time? Oh, don't you think it's time?


When we stand together, it's our finest hour
We can do anything, anything
Anything, anything
To keep believin' in the power...

Love can build a bridge
Between your heart and mine
Love can build a bridge
Don't you think it's time? Don't you think it's time? (oh, yes I do)
Love can build a bridge (oh love and only love)
Between your heart and mine (between your heart and mine)
Love can build a bridge (love can build a bridge)
Don't you think it's time? (Don't you think it's time)

Don't you think it's time?

1 comment:

thisismyplane said...

hi, there.... Sometime in life, you have to learn to relax ,i know is not easy to juggle from school to part-time job... want to learn to do yoga at home , i have dvd n books on it.