Sunday, July 19, 2009

Back from Easpoint Mall, plus new MJ compilation

Happy Birthday to Khairul and Serene

I just got back from Eastpoint Mall... along with 3 more Amigos, I took many pictures of about 20 beautiful babes there; they are from the 2009 Miss Singapore World pageant. Yeah, you bet my pants got tight for a long time... from ogling at the babes in tight bikinis!! :-p

Anyway, I am feeling a bit tired to upload pictures on Facebook, so that I can do tomorrow. In the meantime, I would like to share with you a new audio pack I bought recently from HMV at City Link Mall...


Michael Jackson: The Collection!!! Released this year, presumably sometime after MJ's sudden passing... contains 5 albums in 1 box!! It costs 42 dollars... that's about $8.40 per CD (about 70% discount, woo hoo)! The 5 studio albums contained within the boxset are...

  • Off the Wall (1979; special edition in 2001)
  • Thriller (1982; special edition in 2001)
  • Bad (1987; special edition in 2001)
  • Dangerous (1991; special edition in 2001)
  • Invincible (2001)
I was personally quite surprised to see "Invincible" (MJ's last studio album, and his least successful album) as the 5th album within this amazing collector's item. I was actually expecting the slightly more successful "HIStory" album to be included... you know, the one that contains hit songs like "You Are Not Alone", "Earth Song" and so on. Another gripe was the lack of lyric booklets, but I'm actually cool with that... I mean, we can still check out the lyrics from the WWW, right? :-)

No comments: