Saturday, July 11, 2009

Been busy these few days, but no worries

Happy Birthday to...
10th July- Angela and Cornelia
11th July- April Sim, Jackson Koh and Cheryl Chan


Sorry for the long delay, cos I had been too occupied with other stuff... this was what I did during the last 3 nights:


- On Wednesday, I went for the Michael Jackson Tribute show at ZIRCA, Block 3C of the Cannery located at Clarke Quay region. Event started at 9.30 pm, I stayed til 11 pm then left the place, reached home at 12 plus.
- On Thursday, after reaching home from work, I took a rest and watched "Red Thread", then went to airport with Mother and Brother to have dinner, as well as fetch Dad back. Due to the limitations of his leave, Dad could only stay with us for about one week.
- Yesterday, I made a last minute decision to go to the ComCenter after work (thank goodness I finished at 6 pm) to witness the official launch of the iPhone 3G device. Joanne and Felicia were present at that event. Only Fel came out at 9 plus, Joanne didn’t come out at all even after 10 pm.

No comments: