Sunday, July 26, 2009

Surprise at Gain City Expo Fair

Actually, I went for some Appetites n Escapees fair at Suntec Convention Hall 4 last night, but nothing fanciful really caught my attention (other than the fact that Nurul Maideen's 2nd sister Annisa was present among the security personnel). Yes some of the models looked quited happening, but nowhere as scorching as the babes I saw at Eastpoint Mall last week. Hence I'll skip this one...


While waiting for bus with mum and bro, I saw grey-striped Clyde near the bus stop... he seems to be grumbling over the numerous birds chirping near him, and that Felix is taking rather long to come out from who-knows-where.


After a rather long church service focusing on Exodus and the Book of James, family went with a few church friends to a certain food center for lunch. On our way there, i spotted an orange cat sleeping on a car, and took some shots of him. I then 'kacau' him a bit by stroking him, he woke up quickly and looked rather drowsy! Yeah, I also managed to capture a shot of him yawning... :-)


After lunch, I took bus to Paya Lebar and took train to Expo. Went for the Gain City Expo Fair at Hall Number 4, saw lots of cars, apparel, TVs and DVDs. As expected, the TS Sale section was showing Michael Jackson performances, obviously attracting quite a lot of people.


I was actually getting ready to leave, til I saw a very familiar face at the LG stage... went forward for a closer look...



Lo and behold, I realized that the girl with wavy hair is GERMAINE!!! :-O Boy was I surprised to see her... she saw me soon after and waved to me with her sugar sweet smile. And I feel like kicking myself for not having the courage to ask her for a photo (never mind if I had a brief chat with her). Went to Bedok and took bus from there, reaching home at 3 plus.

For more photos, do click here.

No comments: