Monday, March 05, 2007

Event at Suntec Convention Hall

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVA MENDES AND EMILEE KANG

Well the Baby Care Festival event at Suntec Convention Center wasnt really that interesting (the segment on the money Meg promo lasted for only half an hour!!)... even if Rachelle and Ezann were on stage (along wif Justin and Jason Tan). I realized that my support for Ezann wasnt as strong as the support I had for other artistes like Rui En, Joanne and Felicia. It doesnt help either that the sweet-faced one will be returning to her studies by July... she's still uncertain whether she would continue acting soon after. I did take quite a lot of photos, but due to time constraints wif school and work, I would only upload the best selected few, as well as other pics I took outside Suntec.

No comments: