Friday, March 16, 2007

F**king pissed off!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVA LONGORIA, MING THAI and TOMOKO-n-KEIKO (twins!)

I just survived from another grueling session of 'Private Sales Madness' less than 24 hours ago... at first I thot that everything was going quite smoothly, but it was around 7 pm that the customer traffic got a lot worse... so bad that I had to work overtime for 1.5 hours. OBVIOUSLY IM REALLY PISSED LOR... not just wif the ignorant customers but also wif MYSELF!! I should haf known better than to 'deliberately' damage the printer!!
Even after knocking off from work, I was still feeling rather numb and confused. If I were to continue torturing myself at such a rate, I would go insane. This is certainly not worth the 'voluntary' overtime work. My plans to resign are still in progress, but I think I know the exact date to drop the bombshell... in the meantime, wish me the best in my MIT (Media Integration) exam that's abt to commence in a few hours from now...
On a personal note, I hope those two hopeless losers Mr F and 'Mr' E get FIRED from school for good... I wont be surprised if they are no longer part of the school system come next month at the end of the month-long vacation... after all, they got what they deserve.

No comments: