Thursday, March 22, 2007

Watching a movie, and new discoveries!!

This day is madness... firstly i went to Vivo City for 2 main purposes: to watch "Mr Bean's Holiday" and to check out for Masked Rider Blade toys at Toys R Us. And it helps that I got the whole day off from work again :-)
The Mr Bean movie was freaking hilarious... never thought that Willem Dafoe, who plays film producer-cum-director-cum-actor Carson Clay, would get his thunder stolen by that English nicompoop (played by the rubber-faced Rowan Atkinson). And that pretty French girl named Sabine (played by a certain French actress named Emma de Caunes) was damn HAWT. For all those who cant get enough of Mr Bean, this movie's a must-watch!! :-)
I actually cant believe I held on to my pee for half the movie... and when the movie finally ended, I quickly staggered towards the toilet, and relieved myself greatly, Austin Powers style. That should teach me to always go to the toilet before watching a movie. I tell u, if I were watching a much longer film like say 300, I dont think i can hold my pee for 2 freaking hours.
Anyway, I went to Toys R Us to check out the Masked Rider toys... and I was super shocked when I saw the newest line of toys... THE SPIDER-MAN 3 TOYS?!?! WOO HOO!!!!! :-D
Unfortunately, I didnt bring enough cash, so i had to buy only one figure first... the Venom toy!! :-)
More info on the Spider-Man characters coming up next month... for now, this is the list of Spider-Man toys I MUST buy...
  • Spinning Attack Venom (bought liao!!)
  • Quick change Peter-into-Spider-Man
  • Sword Slashing New Goblin
  • Fist Attack Sandman
  • Super-poseable Standard Spider-Man
  • Super-poseable Symbiote Spider-Man

Figures in consideration...

  • Tail Lashing Lizard
  • Water Blast Scorpion
  • Head Ramming Rhino
  • Rope swinging Kraven

No comments: