Friday, March 09, 2007

Things to do IF I were to possess super powers

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MILLY KHOO, JEREMY, ZHEWEN AND ANTHONY

If I had special powers, I would do the following...
- fill up the ice chamber with cryokinetic powers (see Iceman or Sub-Zero)
- clean up all the tables and serve the food with superhuman speed (see Callisto or Flash)
- take down the orders of every customer without the need to ask them by mouth, aka telepathy (see Professor X or Jean Grey)
- track down other people's whereabouts wif 'spider-sense' (see Venom or Carnage)
- teleport from the workplace to the rubbish dump and back again (see Nightcrawler)
- fly from my school to my workplace at supersonic speed (see Superman)
- swing around or jump at greats heights from Orchard to Kovan within minutes (see Spider-Man)
- duplicate myself so that one 'dupe' can stay at home to watch Tv, while another 'dupe' goes out to watch movie, and another 'dupe' goes to work (see Multiple Man)

The list goes on and on...

No comments: