Thursday, March 22, 2007

3 beauties in one night!!

Truth is prior to the Dance Floor, my main objective was to wait for Felicia at Radiogate, just in case she finished filming, and after the Dance Floor recording finishes. Turns out I was a little wrong...

BUT when I was on my way to Mediacorp at around 1830 hrs ytd, I saw this red bus turning out of Radiogate... inside were wooden-muscleman Ix Shen (seriously dude, your acting is still lousy, and pls get hitched wif Ericia asap) and a very familiar-looking gal wif short hair... when she turned her head, I was shocked to see who it was... RUI EN??? :-O And so immediately I changed my top priority into Rui En (whom I had not seen for 3 mths) and Fel as secondary task (and quickly SMSed a few of my fellow Rui En fans abt my recent discovery). Little would I know that greater surprises were to come ahead...

You see, me and Mr E (a fanatic of Jade and Fiona) went to watch Dance Floor, and afterwards we thot of waiting for the delectable and gorgeous Jade at the reception area... but it turns out that she exited from Radiogate on her scooter... as told by Mr S. Nevertheless, the three of us decided to wait til 12.15 am latest... then at 2240 hrs, two beauties came out trying to hail a taxi, and they happened to be... EELYN AND JESSECA??? Woohoo, double bonus!! Eelyn, u look cuter... and Jess, u still look beautiful wif short hair!! :-D

As the lazy bum Mr E lay on the bench for a 30-minute nap, I tried to sleep, but couldnt even do so for a full minute. The red bus containing Rui En and Ix Shen arrived 10 minutes before midnight, and straightaway I knew that my mission was to be accomplished at long last. My heart just floated when, after i told Rui En, "Hi, it's been so long since I lasty saw you", she replied,"Hi, so nice to see you too." And just to let u readers out there know, I am NOT a deperate bugger like SOMEONE, and if myself or the other 2 Rui En fans had somewhat 'angered' the beauty in any way by staying up late just to wait for her, I sincerely apologise to her and want to let her know that I miss her greatly (as much as most fans), and my care for her will always remain no matter what. Mr E, u wasted your chance to take pic wif her lah!! Who ask u to continue lying on the bench even after I woke u up... @_@
Still, by the end of the night, it was 8 PICTURES WITH HER IN 45 MONTHS (serious)!! Muahahaha... I know I couldve taken pic wif her a few more times earlier, but this one time is enough to make to make up for those losses, namely Feb 4th, Sept 7th and Nov 11th.

No comments: