Saturday, October 03, 2009

Reservist duty completed!!!

Seems like miracles do happen aeter all... just when all hope is lost... I CLEARED THE PARALLEL PARKING TEST AND THE CLASS 4S DRIVING TEST AT ONE SHOT!!!! SIBEI SONG!!!!!! HELL-YEAHHHHH!!!!!!! :-D


The Class 4S prime mover plus lowbed trailer looks something like this... with a seemingly intimidating forklift attached to the trailer.

This was how the day went...

0530-0700 hrs: woke up very early as usua
l, took the first bus to Yishun, then changed bus to Mandai Camp 2... reaching there very early.

0745-0845 hrs:
the 3 of us pas
sed the parallel parking tests, then the Indian DI drove us to Sembawang Camp via pickup.

0900-0940 hrs:
THE CLASS 4S TEST at Sembawang region. I was f'ing nervous from start to finish, I was sweating non-stop, and many time i thought I was going to get marked. When all was said and done, the tester told me to be careful at the next r
eservist duty, and that's when I knew that I passed!!! :-D

0945-1025 hrs: One of the DIs drove 4 of us (me, Chong, Firdaus and Abdullah) back to Mandai Camp.

1025-1200 hrs: seeing that we still had plenty of time before noon, Chong offered to drive the 3 of us in his cousin's blue car to Bukit Panjang Plaza. The 4 of us had lunch at Long John Silver's located at Basement 1. Then we drove back to Mandai Camp, to be joined by Hamzah and Ibrahim who also passed Class 4S driving test.

1200-1315 hrs: very long wait, we were so ored that we went into Heavy Platoon Mess Room to take a short nap. Finally got our plastic SAF Driving Licenses from the Chief DI, then from there fallout.

1330-1500 hrs: very long wait for Bus 171 to arrive. Switched to Ang Mo Kio amd continued to ogle at leggy babes at AMK Hub, before boarding Bus 25 back home.

1530-1700 hrs: underwent a 'psychological cleansing session' by taking a short nap.

1700 hrs onwards: watched a bit of Tv, had dinner with Mother, and Internet time at night.

Pictures of me proudly showing the all-new SAF driving license. Not only can I drive Class 3 or 4 vehicles, I am also authorized to drive Class 4S Prime Movers!! :-)

No comments: