Monday, October 05, 2009

Some pics taken at Home and Design Fair

Here are a few pics taken at the Singapore Home and Design Fair at Expo Hall 6A on Sunday afternoon.




Patricia Mok was the host for the event between 2.30 to 4 pm. For some unknown reasons, I just couldn't seem to connect with her anymore (and I know I'm not the only one), maybe its bcos she had distanced herself from the regular fans as of late. Not to forget that she had deleted her Friendster account a few years back, made her blog private and practically set her Facebook profile to invisible.


Some nice pics of the lovely Jess Liu. Note the red-eye lightings from my digicam ;-)


Surprise appearances by former actress Carole Lin and newbie celeb Huajing.


Huajing got sabo'ed by her friend to sing 2 Chinese songs... first song was a rock-tempo song titled "Wo Xiang Xing (I Believe)", second one was a slightly older and slow-beat song, fogrot the title.


Jess and Pat taking pictures with the organising committee of the event before leaving in white car.


First picture with Huajing. I think she looks rather sweet :-)


Soon after that, I thought it would be good if I took pic with Carole as well. ;-)

No comments: