Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cover Gals for the week, and struggling with website screw-ups

Happy Birthday to... 24th August- Vince McMahon, Dick Lee and Sho Funaki
25th August- Benjamin Heng and Ryan Loh


Felicia is on cover of this week's 8 days as well as i-weekly, she looks smoking hawt indeed. The other Princesses except Dawn featured in eitehr issue as well. Suddenly, I'm starting to miss her... in fact, there's this pimple on the right side of my chin that refuses to go away. Maybe Rui En 'misses' me (since she has a mole on the exact same spot, haha!! Ok, I'm just being lame). For my top 4 fave MDC Princesses, I have thought up of 4 Michael Jackson songs to dedicate for the week (with Mj's birthday on the approach)...

MJ Song to Felicia: "State of Shock"
MJ Song to Joanne: "Invincible"
MJ Song to Jesseca: "You Rock My World"
MJ Song to Rui En: "You Are Not Alone"
(To be honest, the choice of songs is not fixed at all; they can actually be rotated for any of them!!) :-p

You may have noticed that my recent entries have gotten monochrome and pictureless recently. I came to realize that not only had Blogger screwed up bigtime (thus depriving me of the chance to make my entries more colorful as well as upload pictures for the time being), other sites like Facebook have also seemed to be going awry!! Don't tell me there's another virus eating away at certain sites yet again? At least for FB, I can still continue uploading pictures in various photo albums or type down notes... but for how long is this problem going to last? I can't even bear to switch to Wordpress just yet, esp since I still got some unfinished business for the 7-Princess blog (as in making new entries lah).

I don't have any comments on the recent scandal of the Muslim model who might face caning for drinking alcohol, nor the rumors of Andy Lau attending the wake of his Malaysian girlfriend's father (just come clean with the relationship already, Mr Lau!!)... already too many problems going on in the world today.

And in response to a certain blog entry, I am so NOT gonna sign up for Nuffnang, and never will. Let's face it, I tried to monetize my blog TWICE, and I still end up with NOTHING. Not when that traffic-minded man-child (yes, I do mean MAN CHILD) Mr Koh TS is still having a ball of a time blogging to the wee hours of the night and continuing with his obsession on earning money via MediaCorp job scopes and then wasting it. It's indeed very hard for a leopard to change his spots... esp when that leopard is in the form of Sean Koh. Yes, the notes I put up on Facebook in recent weeks are meant to counter-attack the sheer absurdity of that abomination's numerous entries, nuff said.

No comments: