Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pictures taken at MJ Dance finals, plus pictures of my cat friends :-)

Happy (Advanced) Birthday to Yih Charng and Rong Ming


It's official... Michael Jackson's death on June 25th is indeed ruled as a homicide. Coroners have revealed that the King of Pop had a lethal cocktail of six different drugs in his body at the time of his death. Click here to read the full report.

In the morning on my way to work, I got to see dear cute and round Bonnie, as well as Francis (Felix's younger brother who has no bald patches, slightly plumper and doesn't meow much; Felix may indeed have passed away a month ago).


I actually figured out beforehand that the MJ Dance contest finals would have started earlier than I thought. So after I knocked off from work just now, I wasn't too surprised when I realized that the competition had ended by the time i reached Orchard Central. I did see the 6 MJ finalists, and one of them caught the attention of nearly everyone present. This guy bore a strong resemblance to the King of Pop, in terms of face structure, height, build and attire as well (no skin issues please). Even the younger MJ finalists went forw
ard to take picture with him. After that, I went to have dinner, then explored the upper levels of Ion Orchard for the very first time. Reached home by 9.15 pm, in time to watch the last few minutes of "Michael Jackson HIStory LIVE in Munich" (in HD format!!).



And as I was on my way back home, I actually witnessed... the return of VISUEL!!! Where the hel has she been all this while??? Seeing her makes me wanna do "something nasty" to an innocent little creature like her (whoops, I'm just kidding!! But it's true that my love for cats may drive me a little insane sometimes)... she doesn't mean as horny as before (as in, she doesn't walk around my legs so often like what she used to do), prob bcos she's camera shy, or maybe cos her next birthday is on the apporach. After all, I named her after Sazer Visuel from the Gransazers live action series, the orange warrior representative of the Virgo Star.

No comments: