Monday, August 17, 2009

Fb screwed up, plus more cute shots of Bonnie

Happy Birthday to Charlie and Wendy
Damnit, my Facebook account is a little screwed up, I can't even get past the Upload Photos button protocol. Looks like I need to go to the cyber cafe soon to continue uploading the pics...

In the meantime, I am dam
n f'ing happy to read from The New Paper that Tng Jie Min, the 12-yr old girl who was in a coma after being knocked down by a taxi on 5th August, just days before the NDP show, had miraculously recovered from her coma (praise the Good Lord!!). And yes, she woke up on National Day itself, halleluiah!! (But why did TNP relay the message so late one?!?) It's really wonderful and miraculous that Jie Min recovered, to spare the heartache from her parents and siblings as well as her classmates and teachers, as well as the whole of Singapore who were moved by this piece of news. The taxi driver would still have to compensate to the family for causing the accident no matter what... but I personally feel that it's best for that loser to be FIRED!!! ComfortDelGro should never, ever give him second chance for robbing the xiaomeimei of her dreams to grace the stage for the NDP show, and nearly robbing her of her life with this inconsiderate and reckless act... I shall never look at taxi drivers the same way again.


On my way back home from work earlier today, I saw Bonnie sleeping near the lift lobby as usual... but what I saw truly amazed me (it was rather cute, I thought). Lol, someone actually left a cigarette near Bonnie?? Or was it already there by mere coincidence at the time when Bonnie decided to catch 40 winks at said region? Or don't tell me... Bonnie was "smoking" (no wonder she's so fat and lazy)??? NAHHH CAN'T BE LAH... nevertheless, I cautiously picked up the cigarette and flung it very far away from where Bonnie was napping. I then proceeded to give Bonnie a nice pat on the head. I can't afford to see such offending stuff near an innocent creature like Bonnie (esp since cigarettes were the main cause behind my uncle's passing 4 years back). Seems like Bonnie is the only cat left for me to confide in, esp since I hadn't seen Visuel and Felix (the other 2 cats I adore) for nearly 2 weeks already... don't tell me they've gone to 'the same place' that er, Michael Jackson did? :-(((

No comments: