Saturday, August 01, 2009

Plasma TV launch at Ion Orchard

Happy Birthday to Mavis and Melissa Lim
Rest in peace, Cory Aquino


Yesterday after doing closing shift at 7 pm, I headed to Ion Orchard for the launch of the Plasma TV. The corwd wasn't as scary as I had thought it to be, there was plenty of walking space. The event started at about 7.45 pm, and the celebs involved left the party abt 1 hour later. Blame it on my lack of courage, I couldn't get an autograph from Joanne. Me and a friend then went to Ngee Ann City to have dinner, then went sparate ways back to our own homes.

Anyway, the celebs involved in the event are...
- Mr Lucas Chow (CEO of MediaCorp of course!)
- Joanne Peh (my main reason of going, heh)
- Jade Seah (eh, I saw her at Shaw House the other time!!)
- Michelle Chia (aka Mrs Chen)
- Michelle Chong (hehe, another Michelle)
- Jack and Rai
- Shan and Rozz (super tall guy with tattooed lady)
- Justin Ang aka one half of Muttons In The Morning
- Flying Dutchman
- Otelli Edwards


Go here for the photo album on Facebook.

P.S. while I was relieved not to see a certain hypocrite at the event, it bugs me to think that she may be going for an upcoming birthday party later this month... I still find it hard to forgive her for her past misdeeds, and I still going to give her the 'cold shoulder' treatment...

No comments: