Thursday, December 03, 2009

Cosy Affair with Jasmine, plus SI Top 4 results

Happy Birthday to Jasmine Tye, Lydia Lim, Samantha Whang, Bernard Awyong and Kevin Geow

Wednesday, 2nd December (yesterday)
Yet another busy day at work yesterday, it couldnt get any worse with me being asked to do multi-tasking. Right after I was done with aother gruelling task by 6 pm, I did a quick Pontius Pilate (i.e. washed my hands and dried them totally) and took a long bus ride to Marine Parade Community Center. Turns out that the few of us guys (myself, Ishardi, Edmund and Gerald) would be among the earliest to reach the place at 7.20 pm, besides Jasmine's family of course (Kendric would arrive a little later). Once there, the few of us occupied the second row and snapped away. It was certainly worth the 3 yrs' wait... Jasmine's concert was a fabulous showcase of her singing prowess. Also featured during the 1-hr performance were performances by her sister Joan, a singing quartet from NUS known as "Voices", Levin from SI 2 Top 28 batch and a few other guys. To mark the end of the show, Matthew led everyone into wishing Jasmine a Happy Birthday.

After that, I went on to take pic with Jasmine, Levin and another SI 2 semi-finalist, Terence Tay (best known for his role as Billy Bong's son in "Living With Lydia"). I also took pic with Jasmine's siter Joan (sweetie) and Grace (hottie). The 5 of us helped Jasmine's folks carry the fans, goody bags and other stuff into the car, then had a bite of the birthday cake. Ken and Gerald went their own way, whereas the 3 of us watched the results show through Edmund's phone (visual reception wasn't very good, but sound system worked perfectly). Sylvia and Tabitha were both announced safe!!! First time in SI history we have 2 girls and a guy, alright!!! :-D The unlucky fella being sent home turned out to be Charles, but he was totally cool with it, he even said he saw it coming (quite expected, in other words). He ended off the night with an awesome beatboxing session. Edmund and I chatted in the bus heading home, and after I dropped off at S11 region, I took pics of a few cats, then reached home at about 11 pm.

Thursday, 3rd December (today)
Another slack day since I need only work on odd days. Bad thing is, I was down with a slight bout of flu, I think someone might be cursing me in secret. I spent most of the afternoon surfing Net at home, then I went out to MediaCorp to collect tickets for the last Spectaculars which is to commence next Tuesday. Other than the fellow Idol fans I met amongst the superbly long queue, I bumped into a few faces I didn't like... namely that faggot in the midst of an identity crisis (he's a Malay guy, yet he imagines himself as a Chinese Diva... yes, I'm talking about Sherry Tan!!) as well as some mutant toad who tends to leave unnecessary, OTT poems in certain celebs' Walls (why not settle for something short and simple?). Anyway I can't wait to see Sylvia and Tabby again (more on the hot babe Sylvia actually)... I like them so much, I even created Divas in my WWE SvR 2010 game loosely based on them!! Can't wait to find out which babe will go on to the Finals on Dec 27th... and yeah, I had dinner at Amk Hub before heading back home :-)

Oh yes, there's one more thing I forgot to add... for the 8 days 1000th issue celebration party at Iluma on December 13th, a certain Princess is making her return after months of hiatus (from filming a variety show in Malaysia)... that's right, I'm talking about the Vitagen girl, none other than FELICIA CHIN!!! :-D

No comments: