Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last entry for 2009, and probably for good...

Happy Birthday to Val Kilmer and F.Firdaus
Rest in peace, Gus Dur Abdulrahman Wahid (he passed away last night)
Also happens to be the 6th anniversary of Anita Mui's passing...


After much consideration, I have decided that I won't be posting here anymore; instead, I will be shifting to Facebook. I find it extremely difficult to think of anything to type, due to lack of motivation, lack of time and also due to the fact that I've been spending most of the time on Facebook, more so than here on Blogger. However, I will continue to provide sub-links to photo albums. Depending on the situation, I may provide updates, but it won't be as frequent as before.

Ok ok, if you're the kay-poh type and really want to know what I've been up to as of late, I went to VivoCity to catch a sneak peek at the Channel 8 countdown rehearsals. Artistes present there were Elvin, Jeanette (sexy babe!!), Eelyn (sweetie pie), Zhenhuan, Constance, Geping, Huifang, Aileen, Dasmond, Ping Hui, Joanne (whoa man!!), Yaodong, Belinda, Peixuan, Pat Mok, Priscelia (looking hawt in pink shorts), Paige Chua (great figure!!), Ann Kok, Cynthia Koh, Andie Chen, Huang Wenyong, Pan Lingling, and so on. I had dinner at Superdog first, then went up to the amphitheater at abt 7 pm... stayed around til about 9.45 pm. Got abt 5 to 6 fellow fans there, but 2 of them left halfway. I managed to take pic with Joanne at long last (last time I took pic with her was on 26th April, after Star Awards 2009, which was also after her birthday)... couldn't take pic with Aileen due to the interference of that stupid trio (Melvin, Paul and some fatty whose name I can't recall).

As for today, I will be going to The Float at Marina Bay to attend the Channel 5 2010 Countdown. Here's wishing everyone a very Happy New Year...

No comments: