Tuesday, December 05, 2006

More thoughts... on friends and events

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KANG CHENGXI

I am utterly disappointed with a few of my classmates... in fact, I don't care about them, and neither will I help them from now on (they are responsible for their own actions). That's my logic... I don't befriend those who don't wish to continue schooling and alienate themselves from the rest of the class. So long to... Fadzyl, Hari and Illi.
I just finished my 2D animation mini-roject... it's of hilarious (and amazing) sorts. I drew a picture of the Indoor Stadium and a long-haired emo rocker via Toon Boom Studio. And you'll never guess who the 'little green men' in the Falsh video turn out to be. Stay tuned for it... ;-)
Oh man, I can't wait for Thursday to come... will be seeing the 12 of them once more... not to forget the girl I got a slight crush on... and the beautiful EUNICE OLSEN!!! :-D
And yep, I WILL be going for the Star Awards ceremony this Sunday... but not before heading to see the SPD Power Rangers in the afternoon!! :-)

"I Still..." Backstreet Boys

Wikipedia link to song: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Still...
Wikipedia link to Backstreet Boys: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backstreet_Boys




Who are you now?
Are you still the same or did you change somehow?
What do you do
At this very moment when I think of you?

And when I'm looking back
How we were young and stupid
Do you remember that? Baby

No matter how I fight it, can't deny it
Just can't let you go

I still need you, I still care about you
Though everything's been said and done
I still feel you like I'm right beside you
But still no word from you

Now look at me
Instead of moving on, I refuse to see
That I keep coming back
And I'm stuck in a moment
That wasn't meant to last (to last)

I've tried to fight it, can't deny it
You don't even know

That I still need you, I still care about you
Though everything's been said and done
I still feel you like I'm right beside you
But still no word from you

Ohhhh... wish I could find you
Just like you found me
Then I would never let you go... (without you)

Though everything's been said and done (yeah)
I still feel you (I still feel you)
Like I'm right beside you (like I'm right beside you)
But still no (still no word) word from you

No comments: