Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Jonatics gathering

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ELAINE TEO

A really crazy night... many thanks to Wati for inviting me for the Jonatics' fan gathering on Monday night. I got to know quite a handful of Jonatics at Downtown East... unfortunately, I didnt take a lot of pictures. But it was good to meet up wif fellow Idol fans (whom I know earlier) like Carol, Megan, Louisa, Colleen and Zhixuan.

The response was quite good wif abt 40 fans (mostly female, yikes!) showing up and carolling along. I was kinda sad to know that Jonatics like Kai Leng, Ryan, Caroline, Amanda and Yanyan couldnt make it. Same goes for my 'secret crush'... I kinda expected it actually.

Many thanks to a nice lady named Sarah, who happened to live quite near my place, for giving me a lift back home before Momma got mad at me

No comments: