Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Bored to the death

Happy Belated Birthday to Christoph Peter Chew
Happy Birthday to Angelia Ng!! :-)
Monday night: There was a meet-the-idols sesion at Mount Emily hostel... Jonathan's and Joakim's groups were the LARGEST. Rahimah and Jay had very few fans turn up, and I think it would be a sign of things to come on Thursday's results show. To view the pics, go to the entry in my Friendster blog via the following link: http://tanatanakyn.blogs.friendster.com/darkside_blog/2006/08/meettheidolssee.html
Wednesday: Pretty nothing much happened these days, school is just so boring (and it always has been this way). The computers can keep us occupied, but I cant get full access into the Mediacorp Forums as usual due to the STUPID PRIVACY LOCK!!! Grrrrr now u know why I hardly post in the forums these days. >:-( Anyway Miss April's lesson proved to be quite a challenge cos we had to search for certain true type font sites... my stomach couldnt take i so I decided to go for lunch at 2 pm. Then Mr William's OMD lesson was a KILLER... it wasnt really boring, but we all had to watch "The Road To El Dorado" for an agonising 1.5 hours in the same computer lab before we were allowed to go back at abt 1630 hrs. Got a slight headache after 4 hours of sheer torture in the freezin' lab. Need to give my eyes a rest from using the com for too long... and focus on watching Singapore Idol later tonight.
I found out from the Mediacorp Forums that there's some Baby Bonanza event at Compass Point on the 19th of August... the artistes there are Elvin Ng, Eelyn Kok and... LEE ZHEN LING!!! Oh man cant wait to attend the event!!! I must take leave on that day!!! FINALLY... after nearly 2 years of delay I can get to see that cutie pie in person once more!!! YEAH BABY YEAH!!! :-D

No comments: