Friday, August 11, 2006

Rahimah we still love you!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HULK HOGAN AND SIR IAN McDIARMID (EMPEROR PALPATINE!!)
For the second time my prediction came true... Rahimah got sent home last night. Kinda expected, considering the amount of 'bad blood' she got wif some of her older fans. And she still looks like Rui En to me...
Too angry to state much of my views on Rahimah... altho I dont know her personally, I can see that she's a determined girl with lots of spunk. A cute individual of her own rights, even wif her feistiness. And she can really sing.
Shame on that MOFO who completely turned his back against Rahimah at the end of the performance show!!! I dont know if what you say abt Imah's personality is true or not, but I was very angry when I found out what you did when i got back home to check the Oh-Rahimah blog. I mean its ok if he wants to support another contestant (like I did for Jasmine after Gayle got the boot), but for you to mercilessly delete the blog after the performance show and sever all ties wif Rahimah is TOO MUCH!!! That's so not right at all!!! Altho Im not an official member of the Rahimah fanclub, I would NEVER turn my back on Rahimah, even if other people claim that she's a 'fake' or a 'brat'. And to that bastard who backstabbed her (if you're still reading this), you better not let me see you bloody face in the studio or at any roadshow, you dont deserve to even be part of the Singapore Idol supporters!!!
Anyway Rahimah, Im glad that u remained strong and didnt shed a tear after u got eliminated... truth be told, I myself was close to tears when I saw how upset your fans were (esp the one named Apple) at the end of the night as they left the Mediacorp Center. You didnt deserve to go... matter of fact, nobody does, but this is a competition where the contestants haf to be booted off one by one, til there can be only one winner. Dont care what other people think, I will still love you for who you are, not what you do. I haf no regrets supporting u, shaking hands wif u, taking pic wif u and even hugging u... and Im glad u made it this far in the competition. Farewell, cute and pretty Rahimah... you will be greatly missed :-(

No comments: