Saturday, August 05, 2006

Dedication to the end of Ai Qing Ling Du C

The last episode of Ai Qing Ling Du C was too touching... when Weixiang and Yixin hugged at the airport, I just couldnt help but let the tears flow. And soon after, I sneered at Guobin for being dumped by An-na at the departure halls and losing out to Weixiang at the very end. Very very sweet ending indeed. Perhaps Guobin can try to woo that lovely chick Rebecca whom he posed wif on Episode 15, whereas ther should at least be some focus on Xiaoling's and Victor's blossoming relationship. Here's a song to dedicate to such a wonderous ending to a worth-watching drama that we've waited so long to see.

Queen of My Heart- Westlife

So here we stand in our secret place
With a sound of the crowd so far away…
You take my hand, and it feels like home
We both understand…it’s where we belong
So how do I say? Do I say goodbye?
We both have our dreamsWe both wanna fly…
So lets take tonight…to carry us through…
The lonely times…

Chorus (all)
I’ll always look back as I walk away
This memory will last…for eternity
And all of our tears will be lost in the rain…
When I’ve found my way back…to your arms again
But until that day, you know you are…the queen of my heart

The queen of my heart

So lets take tonight, never let go
While dancing we’ll kiss like there’s no tomorrow
As the stars sparkle down like a diamond ring
I’ll treasure this moment till we meet again
But no matter how far (no matter how far)
Or where you may be (where you may be)
I just close my eye (I just close my eyes)
And you’re in my dreams
There you will be, until we meet

Chorus x2
I’ll always look back as I walk away
This memory will last for eternity
And all of our tears will be lost in the rain
When I’ve found my way back to your arms again
But until that day, you know you are the queen of my heart

Oh…yea…You’re the queen of my heart… (Queen of my heart…)
No matter how many years it takes… (Queen of my heart...)
I’ll give it all to you…Oh yeah… (Queen of my heart…)
Oh yes you are…the queen of my heart

No comments: