Sunday, August 27, 2006

Vincent at Ngee Ann City

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NICK SHEN

Vincent's book titled "TEN" was hard to put down!!! Indeed I was amazed by his determination and willpower to lose fat and regain muscle... I must say the book launch at Ngee Ann City ytd was quite a success! And I managed to take pic wif the lovely Chua Lilian (the emcee for the event) after Vin left the place!! :-)
After the event, I had late lunch at KFC, then loitered around at Borders and Paragon, before reporting to work at ard 5 pm and lending some Westlfie concert VCDs to Edwin and Candice.
And ermmm... no comments on the young couple hugging and smooching in the train on the way back home from work... lots of passengers were shaking their heads in dismay, while I was laughing non-stop!!! They somehow remind me of a 'resident couple' in my class who keep holding hands, making a lot of eye contact wif each other and sticking together like glue... I think some of you know very well who Im talking abt :-x

No comments: