Thursday, August 24, 2006

WHAT THE...????

Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DICK LEE... AND VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON!!!
Yes folks, it's the start of the Virgo sign!!
Secondly, Im very happy when Hady, Jasmine, Jonathan and Paul were announced to be safe, and would be returning next week.
But Im very very pissed by the fact that Nurul had been sent home instead of Joakim??
Sigh... looks like Dick Lee's birthday wish never really got fulfilled after all. I never thot it's gonna be the very last time I would see Nurul's family and supporters in the studio... as myself and some Jasmine fans went to console the Nurul fans, I couldnt help but think back abt the time Gayle got kicked out and I wasnt present at the studio to see it (til now I still regret not being there)... which was why I made it a point to attend the results show every Thursday to show my support for Jasmine and console her and family on the day she gets eliminated (hopefully not ever lah). And that was the only way I could make up for my past mistake of not being able to watch the Final 11 results show back on 20th July.

No comments: