Monday, August 14, 2006

See No Evil- See it at your own risk!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HALLE BERRY

I watched the highly-anticipated film "See No Evil" yesterday at Plaza Singapura.a film was good... tho not to my expectations. Kane, the only saving grace of the show (and perhaps the only valid reason why few people like myself watch the film, the hot babes notwithstanding), was the most natural as Jacob Goodnight, portraying a psychotic, mentally disturbed and traumatised freak who is totally obsessed wif plucking eyeballs and hooking his victims' body parts wif his steel chain-hook. And he even stuffed a handphone down a blonde chick's throat. Overall the film was damn gross, hence the NC-16 rating. I rate it 3 out of 5 stars. The plot is a little confusing, and it's only towards the end that we realise why Jacob is doing all this: his mum had tortured him since young and he's been forced to do her biddings. But it was cool to see Jacob turn against his mother altho he hated to do so. And the monster's death fall was cool, even with the wooden stick being jammed into his remaining eye. Kane's cinematic debut is quite impressive indeed... the same cant be said for the 8 little-known actors who were terrorized by him, esp since some got killed early in the film. But I thot Samantha Noble was HOT, as hot as the chick in green top and black pants (tho she was a little beefy).
I suggest u watch it only when u haf time to spare... and it's best to watch it in the morning or the afternoon, and BEFORE dinner; otherwise you will throw up. Thankfully I hadnt eaten yet, so yeah I cant imagine what would happen if I were to eat before entering the cinema...

No comments: