Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Horrid NDP celebrations, and random thoughts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TWYLA LAI, CLARENCE LIM AND VANNESS WU (F4)

As usual, I was among the first to reach school, then got a few more... we all went to the theaterette at abt 0830 hrs after singing the National Anthem and pledge. Filmmaker Royston Tan was in the house!!! And 3 of his short films were showcased... 'D.I.Y' (a funny film on people from all walks of life creating music wif different actions... stars include Allan Wu, Lum May Yee and the cutesy Samantha Tan), "Careless Whisperer" (a fictional story based on Patrick Khoo's desire to woo a girl of his dreams) and "New York Girl" (on an American-raised Singaporean named Karen Khoo who wanted real badly to be an entertainer and become the first Asian Wonder Woman). Karen Khoo happened to be present in the theaterette (she looked really toned, and she got a cool hairdo), and she sang a Chang Huei Mei song specially for us. After Royston and Karen left, there was some Malay ensemble (5 gals and 2 guys)... followed by a trio of HOT BABES!!! Their bellies are very hot!!! After that, we got out of the theaterette and had early breakfast. Didnt want to go for the band performance at the school hall, so some of us went to various places... I went back home to surf the Net for a while, then head back to school to do a brainless mock exam on electronics. Then we were dismissed at 1415 hrs...
A few random thoughts before I head off to the studio to watch Singapore Idol Spectaculars #5:
- 'Edge' has truly become a rebel, dying his hair and shaving the side of his scalp. He looks like a real Ah Beng, and wif a steel chain around his neck as well. I wont be surprised if he got into bad terms wif his folks and ran away from home just to elope wif 'Lita', seeing how close they are with each other, so close til no force on earth can separate them miles apart. Indeed they are like Tom-Kat, making their relationship public to everyone around them
- To the ignorant fella sitting at the far end of the drawing studio everyday and only engrossed wif reading newspapers or putting that stupid hood over your head... SHAME ON YOU, WAKE UP YOUR FUCKING IDEA. Its either u haf no interest in your studies or your mind is einto something else. If u think going to school is only abt sitting at the corner and slacking abt and not even doing your work within 3 hrs of lesson (and skipping PE lesson more than 10 times), then I say that you're WASTING YOUR PARENTS' MONEY AND WASTING YOUR FUCKING TIME. And not to forget u owe Mr Ee MORE THAN FIVE BLEEDING ASSIGNMENTS. And you were supposed to complete some of them BEFORE the school holidays. I think it's better for u to get debarred from the exams since your heart isnt totally into studying. And u even took punctuality as a joke?!?! EVERY MINUTE AND SECOND COUNTS!!!! So now I can finally see your true colors... and why should I bother to help u when u cant even help yourself??? If u dont want to study anymore, then why not I suggest u just get out of the school and dont even think abt coming back again, I wont be missing u at all anyway. I find it a shame to even be talking abt u in first place.
- And to the dumb-ass prank caller who 'accused' me of daring to 'harass your girlfriend last night', I THINK I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I dare you to call me again someday, if you haf the balls to even do so. If ur really from the 'same unit' as me from 2 years ago, then why the hell did you haf to wait til today to make the call? Come on, speak up lah!!! Why do you even keep quiet when my mum asked you which camp u came from? You are a yellow-bellied coward who only knows how to waste your time making prank calls and making false accusations... do u think Im even scared of you?!?! No, Im not cos I know that deep down you're afraid of what I CAN do to you!!! I just wanna tell you that if you dare call again, I will beat you up into a bloody pulp and kick your teeth into your throat, and make sure you dont ever get to speak for the rest of your damned fucking horrid life!! And if ya aint down wif that, then I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA... SUCK IT!!!!

No comments: