Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Aging Mars, Youthful Venus in 8 days

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHAEL JACKSON, CHEN HANWEI AND ANDREA FONSEKA

There is an upcoming wedding scene yet again next week... again, it involves Felicia and Tay Ping Hui at the same old CHIJMES. But I had decided not to be part of it. Reason being, I need to finish the school assignments by next week. Truth be told, I would rather spend Tuesday morning finishing the Character Design assignments than idling away at the church and doing very little there other than wait. Still, I think I may be going to CHIJMES straight after school to take a look...

Speaking abt TPH and Fel, they are featured in this week's 8 days. Due to time constraint owing to my rather heavy schoolload, I got no time to put up Threepio or Artoo or even good ol' Spidey, so here are the pics for all to see... :-)


No comments: