Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Miss Lu on 8 days once more! (blushes)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHEN LIPING, CIPTO, BRENDA AND JACINTHA

Today quite screwed up man... I woke up late and had to rush to school before 0930 hrs. I knew I missed out on PE, but thank goodness Mdm Banou wasnt mad at me. AT LEAST I got attend most of her lessons rite, unlike some people who live very far and yet purposely MIA every Monday and Tuesday. And thus Im not gonna bother helping Mr HP anymore since he is unable to improve himself.

Thinking of an original storyline for the final Character Design assignment was never an easy thing to do, cos u haf to use quite a lot of creativity to do so. And it is even harder to think up of names for the main characters. But I think I can come up wif a good story for the 3 characters for now... if I can finalise on the 3 characters' names that is. In the meantime, half the class got chased out from the classroom cos they weren't wearing school uniforms. Suddenly, the entire class seemed rather quiet without people like Mr ZK or Miss A around...

Ok ok, enough of all those complaints abt school attendance and whatnots. What truly brightened up my day was the fact that Rui En is on the cover of 8 days once more!!! I quickly SMSed Steph abt it, and she started jumping like a little gal!! Wahahaha... so high was I, I decided to use some creativty for the photos!! :-)

I HAVE to watch 881 by tomorrow... otherwise i will confirm go crazy. But Im still not sure whether to wait for a certain beauty outside Radiogate later at night...

No comments: