Monday, August 13, 2007

Fed up wif school attendance

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EELYN, EILANIA AND ARIEL GOH

Seriously, I am quite fed up with the attitudes of many classmates... Miss April's lesson starts at 10 am and some of them prefer to eat in the canteen first, while others prefer to play CS in the Project lab (the few of us who attended Friday's lesson were dismissed early)... to make things worse, most of them already got warning letters for poor attendance xiah. And Mr H is still absent from school yet again... I noticed that he is absent EVERY MONDAY AND TUESDAY!! And he had missed nearly all of the Character Design lessons as a result!!
I seriously wonder if this is the kind of studying environment I want, or even the 'kind of life' I want... out of abt 22 students, only a handful of them are willing to study, while the rest prefer to dwell in their own misery. Sigh, when will they ever come to their senses?
Due to the conflicting issues of the Star Wars Monopoly game in commemorance of the 30th anniversary of the Star Wars franchise, I have decided to transfer the details in a separate blog... do click on this link: http://starwarsrandomarchives.blogspot.com/

No comments: