Thursday, August 23, 2007

Rush Hour 3 + great success (Yoda style)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RAY PARK (DARTH MAUL), JASON LING, NAT HO, ADRIAN AND FUNAKI

'Infected' wif Yoda's speech pattern problem, I am... at least for a while. Another ordinary day in school yet again it was today... the usual absentees there were, nuff said. Boring time in project lab means that we get early dismissal at 1430 hrs, bleah. And once reached home I did, surfed the Net as usual I did, and then go ahead wif my plans to watch 881 I decided to, at Ang Mo Kio Hub nonetheless.

BUT THEN HOR, upon reaching the place at 7 pm, realized I did that the tickets for 881 were completely SOLD OUT (DAMN!!) So what I do, mmm? After eating a quick dinner at Subway, decided to watch Rush Hour 3 I did (backup plan btw), and hang around video arcade nearby the cineplex entry I did (no choice but to watch 881 another time). Amazed by two very quick teens at the street basketball arcade section I was, and even more so by one guy playing House of The Dead 4 ALONE.

So watched Rush Hour 3 I did... movie quite fast at 1 hr 30 mins. Damn chioh and innocent Su Yang is, rather frightening Genievere is wif bald head (but still HAWT), and tight + litle steamy is Jasmine in cheongsam (would be a lot better if Soo Yang were the one in cheongsam instead). Very treacherous Kenji is, and very useful George the taxi driver was (he gets to kll someone in the end!!). A lot of crude yet hilarious moments in the film there are, one of them being the scene where the French nun translates what the surviving assassin is saying for Lee and Carter to hear. Also, the part where Carter and Master Yu (as well as Instructor Mi) get into a rather complicated conversation was worth remembering. I give it 4 out of 5 stars, worth the watch!! :-)


Ended at 2130 hrs the movie did, so what I do? I decided to make my way to Mediacorp lor... initially wanted to wait at Radiogate just in case, but too creepy it was, so decided to wait at foyer I did. oh ya, before turning left, I spotted two crickets sharing a rather intimate moment on the Mediacorp signboard... so I took pic of the two 'lovebugs' lor (since they dont haf any privacy). Took pic of adorable cat, I did too. I think sweetie pie Joey Fung walked past me... must be filming for "Path Of Gold" finished rather late.


At 2250 hrs, Andrea Fonseka finally arrived!! Felt supershy I did, as always (due to my HUGE weakness wif beautiful gals)... but of course i did tell Andrea who i was, then she shook my hand happily and said, "Oh hi, nice to meet u!". Then took pic wif the very cute and pretty Andrea i did, and signed her autograph on the FHM booklet she did, just before hopping into a cab... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! Andrea is so tall man... feel like a dwarf next to her I do (she stands at 1.78 m leh!!). See her again next week I will, cos very important stuff I haf for her!!

Oh ya on the way to the bus stop at around 11 pm, I noticed that the crickets are STILL in their compromising position!! They must haf been stuck that way before I arrived, I guess (poor things)... too much testosterone perhaps?Muahahaha...
Sleepless yet delighted,
Tanat (great success!!)

Everybody repeat after me... w-w-w-w...
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :-o